We are committed to respecting the privacy of our clients, customers, and employees in compliance with PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronics Document Act).
We only collect personal information on our website when it is voluntarily provided by individuals, such as through email communication.
- Prior to collecting personal information, we will inform individuals and request their consent.
- We will specify the purpose of collecting information and provide details on how individuals can access their information.
- Personal information is shared only with our staff who require it to respond to requests.
- We do not use this information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose it to any third parties, unless legally required.
All personal information provided is safeguarded in accordance with current privacy legislation.
- We utilize software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized activities, such as attempting to upload or modify information.
The software records the IP address of the visiting computer, the visit's date and time, and the pages accessed.
We do not attempt to link this information to the identities of website visitors unless malicious activities are detected.